DescriptionThe MPT series amplifiers power output of 60W, 120W to 240W. The shining feature of this amplifier is integration together with a weekly timer and Mp3 player, thus the end-user can conveniently program over the Mp3 file whether it is voice message for advertisement or music song for background music. All in one economy solution for school, shopping mall, super market, school where repeated activities are happened.
Features MPT-120* Mixer amplifier built-in MP3 and weekly timer
* Amplifier power output 120W
* Rack mount type in 2U height
* MP3 input by SD card in front panel
* 1 Mic input by Combo type
* 2 aux inputs by RCA type
* Balanced line output
* Speaker output: 70V, 100V and 4-16ohms
* Extensive protection include high temp, overload and short circuit.
* Mic1 input with priority over other inputs, and mute level control is supplied
* Bass/treble tone control and volume control for MP3, Mic, Aux1-2 and master volume control
* Play, all play, circle, repeat, random play modes
* Weekly program over time, sound selection & play mode
* 4 master programs and 1 spare program
* 0 to 9 ten sound number direct selection buttons
* MP3, swift, up, down, left, right and ok functional buttons
* 5 level output indicator, protection and power indicator
Power Output (THD 1%): 120W
Speaker Outputs: 70V, 100V & 4~16Ω
MIC Input Sensitivity/Impedance: 5mV/600Ω
AUX 1-2 Input Sensitivity/Impedance: 350mV/10KΩ
S/N Ratio: ≥66dB
SD File System:
Support both FAT16 and FAT32, do not support file format
Supports up to 2G-1 bytes as the file size.
The maximum number of playable files is 65534.
Sorts and plays up to 100 files in the order of UNICODE.
Mp3 Format: Supports MPEG audio 1, 2 and 2.5. Supports Layer 1, 2 and 3.
Supports sample rates 8k, 16k, 32k, 11.025k, 22.05k, 44.1k, 12k, 24k and 48kHz.
Supports bit rate 8 to 320 kbps and VBR (Variable Bit Rate). Except free format.
MP3: Support MP3 format, max capacity of 32G
Frequency Response: 50Hz~18KHz(±3dB)
Tone (Bass: 100Hz, Treble: 10KHz): ±10dB
Pre Output: 1V/600Ω
THD: ≤0.1% at 1KHz, 1/3 rated power
Program Steps: ≤0.1% at 1KHz, 1/3 rated power
Time Mode: 24 hours(hour-minutes-seconds) weekly
Power Supply: ~110V/60Hz or ~230V/50Hz
Power Consumption: 180W
Dimensions: 484 x 358 x 88 mm