The T-6704 is a compact four zone IP/TCP network audio system solution, which is integrated four separated network audio adapters into a chassis, each network audio adapter is of different IP address from others, thus different program could be designated to different zones at the same time.
It is used to transmit program from internet to four amplifiers and 4 zone loudspeakers. So the normal connection way as below: LAN Control port by RJ45 connector to LAN switch, Local four zone aux inputs from four separate source players, aux output to the zone amplifier line input, the zone amplifier 100V speaker output to each Channel input (Com & Input Hot end), the four channel outputs are designed to connect with three wired volume control then to loudspeakers (Com, EMC and Hot). The serial port is used only for write or change the IP address. The redundancy RJ45 port is only connected for LAN switch backup use or two units cascaded use.
The IP network audio adapter is of 19 rack mount design, so it cloud be installed in any where of the non-dedicated network. It is high economy to matching with ITC series analog or Class-D two ranges four channel power amplifier for a four zone application. This LAN network technology also allow this amplifier could be installed in each floor or local terminal area, thus the cable wiring cost could be saved.
The biggest advantages of the network audio system are: Super distance audio transmission, simultaneous maximum program task and non-dedicated network wiring.
* 19 rack mount IP/TCP network audio adapter in 2U height
* Built-in four zone TCP/IP decoders
* Decode digital audio data to analog amplifier Different program to different zones simultaneously
* Heart of IP background music, zone paging & voice alarm system
* Local aux input for each zone
* Aux output to amplifier, 100V speaker loop input and outputs to 3 wire volume control are provided for each zone
* One all zone mic input and One all zone aux input with optional priority setting
* One communication control port and one redundancy port both by RJ45 type
* Four program control power sockets for each zone's amplifier and two program control power sockets for external equipments.
* Automatically power off when no input for 5 minutes and automatically power on when signal feed into.
* Dual colored zone indicator and zone on/off button, indicator in red means voice alarm and in orange means Mic1 and all zone Aux priority input, in green means network program or local aux input.
* Four reserved serial port for write in and change IP address use only.
Network Input: Standard R J45 port
Transmit Speed: 10/100Mbps
Communication Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP & IGMP
Audio Format: MP3/MP2
Sampling Rate: 8K~48KHz
Transmission Speed: 10Mbps/100Mbps
Audio Mode: 16 digit stereo CD level
Frequency Output: 20-16KHz (+1dB, -3dB)
S/N Ratio: >70dB
Four Zone Aux Input: Four inputs,350mV,Industrial standard screw terminals
Four Zone Aux Output: Four outputs,1V,Industrial standard screw terminals
Aux Output Impedance: 1KΩ /470Ω
All Zone Input: Mic and Aux input with settable priority
Indicator: Four zone indicators over voice alarm in red, priority input in orange and network audio input in green.
Working Temp: 5℃ ~40℃
Power Consumption: ≤40W
Power Supply: ~110V/60Hz or~230V/50Hz