The T-6705A is a best seller model for IP/TCP network audio system solution. It is used to transmit program from internet to its built-in amplifier then to low impedance loudspeakers. So the normal connection way as below: Control port by RJ45 connector to LAN switch and speaker outputs to loudspeakers.
The IP network audio adapter is of wall mount design, it is built-in a 15W amplifier, so it is usuallyinstalled in the terminal room together with a pair low impedance speakers for a small sized application.This LAN network technology also allow this IP network audio adapter with amplifier could be installed anywhere of the LAN system, thus the cable wiring cost could be saved.
The biggest advantages of the network audio system are: Super distance audio transmission, simultaneousmaximum program task and non-dedicated network wiring. A 4 ohms loudspeaker or a pair of 8 ohms loudspeakers could be directly powered by the built-in 15w power amplifier.
It is also designed of local end-user program selection from server by remote control. Local volume also could be adjusted by remote control. Remote control is also could be used to write and change the IP address. Password is needed to access control the equipments to avoid unintentional error.
The network audio adapter also is designed with a local microphone input and a local line input, a volume control could be used to adjust the speaker loudness. Two levels of priority output: Voice evacuation system with highest priority and local input with secondary priority over program source. However, the local input and program source priority could be customized.
Features* IP network audio adapter built-in 15W amplifier
* Direct to receive internet audio source and transmit to low impedance loudspeakers.
* Non-dedicated network system solution.
* Could be installed anywhere of the LAN network.
* Economy network audio solution for multiple small sized room applications.
* With 3.4 inch LCD screen humanized operation interface.
* Zone definition is done through software, each network audio adapter could be regard as one zone, or several audio adapters could be taken as one zone, moreover, several zones could be defined as group for synchronous operation.
* Build-in order programmed collect module, it can realize the real time signal collect function.
* IR remote control optional, all operations can be done on the remote control.
* One Aux input and one local microphone input, both with volume control.
* A remote control over IP address change and write in, volume control and local program selection from server.
* A 4 ohms loudspeaker or a pair of 8 ohms loudspeakers could be directly powered by the built-inamplifier.
* Voice evacuation system with higher priority and local input with secondary priority.
Moreover, the local input and program source priority could be customized.
Network Input: Standard RJ45x1, 1 Input
Protocol Support: TCP/IP, UDP, IGMP (group broadcasting)
Transmit Speed: 10/100Mbps
Audio Format: 16 digit stereo CD tone
Frequency Output: 20Hz~16KHz
Speaker Output Impedance and Rated Power Output: 4Ω, 1x15W Industrial Standard Screw terminals
Aux Line Voltage Input: 400mV Industrial Standard Screw terminals
MIC Input S/N: 10mV
Working Temperature: 5℃ ~ 40℃
Humidity: 10% ~ 90%
Power Consumption: ≤18W
Power Supply: ~110V/60Hz or ~230V/50Hz