Features* The T-8000B remote control with audio input module is connected with T-8000 through universal industrial standard CAT 5 for each eight zone's volume adjustment or remote line and microphone input at a remote and different location from the control center.
* Two different options: T-8000B of aluminum material in grey color and T-8000BW of ABS material in white color.
* Each controller provides eight RJ45 ports for the remote control with audio input module.
* The CAT 5 wiring is not only featured of cost-effective, convenient layout, but also integration of RS 485 communication, audio transmission and DC 24V power supply together.
* This module family also has simpler functional module of T-8000C and T-8000D.
* Remote line by dual RCA and mic by XLR inputs with gain controls.
* Zone LED indicator with up/down buttons.
* Volume control is provided for overall output level control.
* DC 24V power supply from controller, low power consumption 5W.
* Extra DC 24V power supply is needed when communication distance is more than 50 meters.
* Analog to digital conversion working principle to adjust controller's volume.
* Metal mounting box is supplied.
Serial Communication Speed: 4800bps
Communication Port: RJ45
Communication Protocol: RS485
Serial Communication Distance: Maximums 1Km
MIC Input Sensitivity: 5mV/600Ω
Phantom Power: +12V
AUX Input Sensitivity: 350mV/10KΩ
Audio Output: 0dB/600Ω
Frequency Response: 50Hz~18KHz (±1dB)
S/N Ratio: MIC Better than 65dB; Aux Better than 75dB
THD: Less than 0.1% at 1KHz
Controls: Volume control
Power Supply: DC 24V
Power Consumption: 5W