DescriptionThe T-1S01 is a public address pre-amplifier with five balanced MIC inputs, three AUX level inputs and one EMC(priority) level inputs.
Priority muting is achieved via MIC 2 and EMC for overriding music for paging and emergency alarms.
Individual gain controls are provided for MIC and AUX inputs, bass and treble controls are provided for overall tone control.
Feature* 5-channel MIC input and 3-channel Aux input.
* With 1-channel EMC input.
* Independent volume control, MASTER volume control.
* With compulsive insert and Priority function.
* MIC balance input interface with phantom power.
* Individual Gain controls for MIC
* EMC has priority over all inputs except MIC 2
* Bass and Treble Tone Controls
* AC 110V or 230V and DC 24V operation
Input Sensitivity & Impedance:
MIC 2, 3, 4, 5: ±2.5mV/2KΩ, Balanced XLR type
MIC 2, 3, 4: 5mV/600Ω, Unbalanced TRS type
AUX 1, 2, 3: 300mV/10KΩ, Unbalanced RCA type
EMC: 775mV/47KΩ, Unbalanced TRS type
MIC 1: ±385mV/20KΩ, Balanced MIC 1
Output Sensitivity & Impedance:
MIX OUT: ±775mV/470Ω, Balanced XLR type
REC OUT: 200mV/470Ω, Unbalanced RCA type
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz(±0.5dB)
MIC input: 66dB
AUX input: 80dB
THD: Less than 0.1% at 1KHz, 1/3 rated power
Bass: ±10dB at 100Hz
Treble: ±10dB at 10KHz
Mute: MIC 1 overrides other input signals with 0-30dB attenuation
Phantom Power: +48V
Protection: AC fuse
Power Supply: ~110V/60Hz or ~230V/50Hz & DC 24V
Dimensions: 484 x 295 x 44 mm